The One-Bite Taco
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups taco meat, warm
- lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- avocado, diced
- cheese, grated
- tomato, diced
- cilantro, diced
Takes , serves 6 people
- Cook biscuit cups over fire or stove using your Wolf'em Stick (Click for more instructions).
- Add a large spoonful of taco meat into the cooked Wolf'em cup
- Place a spoonful of lettuce, a tablespoon of sour cream on top of the taco meat
- Garnish with avocado, cheese, tomato, salsa and cilantro
- Wolf it down!