Are you tired of traditional bacon, eggs, sausage, pancake camping breakfasts? Here is a great new breakfast tradition your entire camp will be talking about: The Wolf'em Ultimate Omelette.
Simply cut up and gather some of your favorite omelette ingredients including: red peppers, green onions, mushrooms, and cheese. You could even include bacon, sausage, tomatoes to spice it up a bit.
Saute the vegetables in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Scramble your eggs. Add just a 1 teaspoon of water per egg and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir SLOWLY until the eggs are firm.
Next, cook your Wolf'em cups over an open fire or even your kitchen stove.
Then fill your Wolf'em cup with your cooked egg and vegetables, top with cheese and enjoy!
Wolf'em Ultimate Omelette
- Red Peppers
- Green Onions
- Shredded Cheese
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Wolf’em biscuit cups
Takes , serves 10+ people.
- Saute the vegetables in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender
- Scramble desired amount of eggs in the same pan
- Add1 teaspoon of water per egg and a dash of salt and pepper to taste
- Stir SLOWLY until the eggs are firm
- Cook Wolf'em cup over fire or stove
- Fill your Wolf’em with egg mixture and top with cheese
- Wolf it down!