Quick Start Guide for New Wolf'em Stick Owners
Simple Tips and Tricks about making Wolf'ems
- Spray the wooden cooking form on the end of your Wolf ‘em Stick™ with a non-stick spray.
- Wrap biscuit dough over the end and side of the wooden cooking form. Cover 90% of the wooden cooking form. Our most common question is: Does the wood catch on fire? The answer is no, the wood is covered with the biscuit dough and will not catch on fire.
- Be sure to use the REGULAR SIZE of pop-can refrigerated biscuit dough. If you use the Grand size, cut the Grand piece in half.
- You can use cinnamon roll dough, homemade dough, gluten free dough, pizza dough, Bisquick, pie crust, filo dough, and we have even used wonton wrappers. Be creative and enjoy trying what dough works best for you!
- Bake the biscuit cup over a fire until dough is cooked through and the outside is golden brown. This will take 3-5 minutes depending on the fire. Propane fires tend to take a little longer than wood fires to cook the biscuit.
- Fill your Wolf'em biscuit cup with anything that tastes good! Some of our favorite fillings are: pudding, fresh fruit, pie filling - topped with whipped cream! You can also try savory fillings like chili, taco meat, scrabbled eggs, meat balls, lunch meat. EVERYTHING tastes GREAT in a Wolf'em biscuit cup!
- Your Wolf'em will look so good you might just 'wolf it down!' Outdoor cooking has never tasted so good!!