Campfire Industries was founded in 2013 by Spencer and Tanner Harrison, brothers from South Jordan, Utah, to fill the need for a durable, quality roasting stick with collapsible design and multi use functionality. The Wolf'em Stick adds variety and fun to your outdoor cooking experience.
- Is it hard to evening cook the perfect marshmallow? The Wolf’em Stick’s unique wooden rotary handle makes cooking over the fire fun, entertaining and easy. No other roasting stick on the market has a rotisserie handle. Once you try using this handle you will never use a ‘traditional’ roasting stick again.
- Do your marshmallows or hot dogs fall into the fire while cooking? Unique to the Wolf’em Stick is our backwards facing roasting fork which keeps your marshmallows and hot dogs from falling into the fire -- no more wiener loss!
- Looking for something new to cook around the fire? Are you tired of s'mores and marshmallows? Now you can roast biscuit cups that you can fill with anything you like to eat with the Wolf’em biscuit attachment.
Who loves the Wolf'em Stick?
- Fire pit owners - rural residents, suburban middle class
- Campers - 61% of households camp, 75 million camping families in the US and that number is just increasing
- BBQ enthusiasts - 75% of Americans own a grill, smoker or Dutch oven
- Anyone who loves to eat tasty food!
- $13.99 MSRP
- $7.44 Wholesale
- Opportunity to upsell - people buy 2+ sticks (this is a social activity!) propane, firewood, grilling tools, accessories plus biscuit dough and filling options (if grocery items are available)
To order: email your Purchase Order to email@example.com or you can order online by clicking on this link https://wolfem.com/products/wholesale
How to make a Wolf’em
- Spray wooden cooking head with non-stick cooking spray
- Wrap biscuit dough
- Bake over fire for 3-5 minutes
- Fill with favorite filling (pudding, pie filling, chili, taco meat - anything/everything tastes great in a Wolf’em
“This is a great invention that the Pierson family will be using for years to come. We can’t wait to try different ingredients on our next camping adventure. Thumbs up all around! – Lorisa Pierson, Marketing Manager, Trailer Life
“LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Easy to use and they make delicious camping meals and desserts.” – Brigette Streeper
“They have added a new tradition to our camp outs.” – Laurel Summers
“My family is obsessed with Wolf’ems. Forget the S’mores!” – Anita Preece
“What an amazing product! Well engineered and with quality materials. I have purchased lots of them for my family, friends, and as a surprise.” – Justin Hoff
“This $21 stick came straight from heaven.” – ya boi
“The Mercedes of roasting marshmallows and dessert treats! Get one.” – M. Sullivan
“Whenever I say Wolf’ems, the kids come running! – Amy Bowden
Recent Press Mentions
- “RV Gear.” Trailer Life, February 2020
- “Go Go Gadget Camping Gear.” Boys’ Life, December 2019
- “Gift Guide 2019.” Tailgater Magazine, November/December 2019
- “Wolf’em Sticks Launches New Design.” RV-Pro.com, July 8, 2019, https://rv-pro.com/news/wolf-em-sticks-launches-new-design
Photos and Key Information