Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t each: pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Takes , serves 6 people
- Cook biscuit cups over fire or stove using your Wolf'em Stick (Click for more instructions).
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cranberries, almonds and celery.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, pepper garlic powder, onion powder, yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Combine chicken mixture with the dressing mixture. Refrigerate before serving.
- If you like this, try filling your Wolf'em cup with salad ingredients!
Wolf'ems are a camping treat the whole family loves to make and a unique twist to the traditional campfire cooking menu. Check out the Wolf'em Stick and other accessories at https://wolfem.com/collections/wolf-em-sticks