- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 pounds uncooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup tomatillo dressing
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
Takes , serves 6 people
- Mix dry ranch dressing with water
- Add water, dry ranch, Italian dress, garlic, cumin, onion powder in crock pot. Mix ingredients together.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked and shreds easily.
- Cook biscuit cups over fire or stove using your Wolf'em Stick (Click for more instructions).
- Fill biscuit cup 1/2 way with chicken mixture
- Top with cheese and tomatillo dressing
- Wolf it down!