Pumpkin Pie Wolf'em
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
Takes , serves 10 people.
- Bake biscuit dough on Wolf'em Stick.
- In a heavy saucepan combine gelatin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir in condensed milk and beaten eggs, mixing well.
- Let stand one minute, then place on burner over low heat, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, and stir in pumpkin. Mixing thoroughly.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Spoon mixture cooked Wolf'em and top with whipped cream.