Nifty RV Idea: Wolf'em Biscuit Cups
Move over s'mores and try a Wolf'em biscuit cup today!
1. Bake 'em
Pick any dough you love (pop can refrigerated dough, pizza dough, gluten free dough, pie crust, Bisquick all work great!) Spread the dough over the Wolf'em Stick cooking form. Bake the dough over the fire for just a few minutes. We have found that wood fires take 3-5 minutes and propane fires take 4-6 minutes. You will then have a golden biscuit cup.
2. Fill 'emIt is true that everything tastes good in a Wolf'em! Get creative and fill your biscuit cup with anything you are craving. Some of our personal favorites are cherry pie filling, chocolate pudding, Nutella & fresh fruit, eggs & sausage, chili, taco meat & salsa.
3. Wolf 'emBecause everything tastes so good in a Wolf 'em -- you might just "Wolf them down." Try our famed one-bite challenge and post a photo!
The Wolf'em Stick includes:
- The Wolf 'em biscuit attachment
- The safety marshmallow/hotdog roasting fork
- The dual rotary handles that cooks all campfire treats to perfection
Try the World's Best Campfire Roaster today!