If you love Oreos you will love this Oreo Crush Pudding Wolf'em. Simple, tasty, and fun to make!
Oreo Crush & Pudding Wolf'em
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Pudding cups or make instant pudding (any flavor)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
Takes 5, serves 10+ cups.
- Cook Wolf'em cup over fire or stove and set aside to cool. (Click for more instructions).
- Crush Oreo cookies. Place cookies in gallon zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush cookies until they are broken in small pieces.
- Fill cooked Wolf’em cups with about 1 tablespoon of pudding, then sprinkle with crushed Oreos
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup
- Wolf it down!