Orange-Honey Cream Wolf'em
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- 1 diced mango
- 1 diced kiwi
- 10 cooked Wolf’em cups/bowls (made with your favorite biscuit dough)
- 1/8 cup fat free sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Cinnamon and sugar (optional)
Takes , serves 10 people.
- Combine sour cream, honey and orange zest in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine strawberries, mango and kiwi.
- Place about 2 tbsp of the fruit mixture inside of each Wolf’em cup/bowls and drizzle with the sweet sour cream mixture.
- Garnish with cinnamon and sugar if desired. “Wolf’em” down and enjoy!